MantleLetter September 2022
The Month of September saw several significant developments with AssetMantle & specifically with the development of the Mantleplace platform. Early versions of Mantleplace launched in August saw limited functionality however through September the community saw several leaps forwarded such as:
-Release of the whitelisting feature,
-Protobuf signing for any cosmos transactions,
-Send coin transactions enabled,
-UI improvements and fixes.
- Whitelist feature added
These significant improvements make it clear that the team is on track for delivering on the roadmap and launching the complete Mantleplace in the coming weeks. In addition, September saw $MNTL listed on two popular centralized exchanges, Coinsbit & LBank, bringing the total to three CEX listings for $MNTL token.
Key Statistics 📈:
The numbers below demonstrate the growth in the Mantle community as the Alpha-Mainnet for MantlePlace brings the project to life. In particular, the community saw significant growth in the number of on-chain transactions.
Community Updates 🌏:
- On 09/12 The Mantle team introduced Zysk, a community reward bot to the Discord channel:
Zysk Points can be used to gain access to a variety of rewards, including:
Games, prizes, access to a secret whitelist, and more!
Join the discord here:
- On 09/15 AssetMantle held a community call to discuss development updates & general progress with the community. You can listen to the recording here:
- On 09/17 To showcase the AssetMantle mascot ahead of the launch of the Mantleplace platform to the world AssetMantle held a naming competition. Find out more here!
- On 09/22 AssetMantle Released this focused TG post commenting on the great features of the Mantleplace & Mantlebuilder platforms.
Development & Integration updates ⚙️:
- On 09/02 Coinsbit exchange listed $MNTL check it out below:
- On 09/05 in preparation for the much-awaited Mantleplace launch, AssetMantle released a detailed 6-week timeline Split into three sections:
Mantleplace platform, $MNTL token & the AssetMantle chain.
You can read the roadmap here!
- On 09/07 The AssetMantle MantleGrants Program webpage went live.
Check it out below:
Current grant recipients include:
- Kevin-A-Kidd is creating a proof-of-ownership Discord bot for NFTs on AssetMantle
- MyriadFlow: An innovative platform to explore & launch NFT Experiences
- Glitchcandies: Cosmos based ⚛️ Exploring Audio-visual experiences in the
- On 09/13 LBank exchange listed $MNTL so you can now trade your favorite token on LBank exchange:
- On 09/16 AssetMantle's MantlePlace was updated to v0.1.4-alpha. The MantlePlace got some exciting updates along with UX/UI improvements. Check it out below:
In Summary, those updates were:
Send Coin Transaction:
$MNTL tokens can now be directly transferred from the MantlePlace to the desired address.
Addresses can now be added to the personal address book under:
- Managed Key
The private key is encrypted and stored. This wallet can be used to do transactions.
- Unmanaged Key
Only the address is stored. This wallet cannot be used to do transactions.
Mantlers can now add their favorite NFTs to their wishlist.
There is a buy $MNTL option directly on the MantlePlace. The inclusion of on-ramp and off-ramp solutions will fully unveil this feature.
Whitelist allows prominent AssetMantle genesis creators to create a pre-approved list for active community members to get a guaranteed spot in upcoming NFT mints.
In addition to the changes detailed above, the following updates were also completed in September:
- Updates to dynamic URI to automatically redirect to the right URL.
- Removed the 'Staking' main menu item and added its tabs to the wallet section itself, for better dashboard UX
- Fixed the Send Transaction Bug.
- Implemented 'Recent Keystores' which stores recent values of keystores
- You can also now scroll through all AssetMantle validators.
AssetMantle is always on the lookout for connecting with individuals or organizations who wish to take advantage of the opportunities present in the blockchain space and want to learn more about AssetMantle. If you wish to get in touch, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Follow AssetMantle’s social channels to stay up-to-date with the latest developments.
Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Instagram | email@example.com